Why the Schulich India MBA?
- Duration and Program Structure
- Value for Money/ROI
- World-class education
What was your favourite moment at Schulich?
Class discussions with Peers and Faculty – be it on “IP Rights” in International Business class with students from all continents or on “Branding of Toronto” with the best of faculty and students.
What are your key takeaways?
- Schools normally teach you how to solve a problem, but in the business world, the biggest problem is to find out the right questions!
- All our knowledge is from the past, and all our decisions are for the future!
- People generally overestimate the value of rational explanations of past data, and underestimate the prevalence of unexplainable randomness in that data!
Share a message to fellow & future students:
- B-School is an amazing place to understand both yourself and this world. It’s also an excellent place to meet amazing people
- OB is the most neglected subject in MBA but one of the most useful subjects in real world
- Work hard, party harder!
What are some memories you will never forget?
- Our self-made fundas like “MBA is all about GSD” (Getting Stuff Done)
- Group Work, 601, Assignments, Job Struggle, etc. – an awful-tasting medicine which helped me become better
- The whole Schulich India Batch – they are an amazing group of people!